Re: A new cipher?

Jeff L invented a cipher:
... So my simple question
is this- if I post an example of a couple of common phrases or
sentences in my code, is there any chance someone on here would be up
for the challenge of trying to break it ...

The ultimative answer is here:
http://www.schneier.com/crypto-gram-9810.html#cipherdesign
--
Klaus Pommerening

  • Re: {OT} State considers ban on big screen TVs
    ... The IPCC concluded that there is a greater than 90% chance that global ... warming contribute to global warming. ... major environmental disaster. ... is junk science jeff, it is political pure and simple. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: {OT} State considers ban on big screen TVs
    ... >> The IPCC concluded that there is a greater than 90% chance that global ... >> warming contribute to global warming. ... >> major environmental disaster. ... > Jeff!! ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: JG 08 Potential Milestones
    ... Jeff Gordon won 6 Cup races in '07 for a career total of 81, ... In 2008 he has the chance to equal or pass more Great Drivers like ... championship hopefuls throughout NASCAR history. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: {OT} State considers ban on big screen TVs
    ... Jeff wrote: ... The IPCC concluded that there is a greater than 90% chance that global ... warming contribute to global warming. ... major environmental disaster. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)