Re: Making the Ciphertext String Itself Truly Random – The Conjecture.

On 12/02/2012 12:50, adacrypt wrote:
In essence the cipher is a perfect random number generator wherein the
numbers are the ciphertext - even MM noticed this and is to be
commended for it - pity he has'nt a bit more brains - he's not a bad
lad for all that ! - adacrypt

You are misquoting me again - badly. I never said that it was a perfect
RNG, in fact I was pointing out that you simply had a polyalphabetic
cipher, and I showed how to recofer the dictionaries.

Encipher a big file, then plot the vector components against each other
(X vs y), (y vs z) and (z vs x). Notice that there is strong structure
there!

Then note that all the A's encipher to ciphertext_A, all B's to ciphertext_B where there is no intersection between these sets
at all. Thus, a dictionary is formed, and your cipher is busted.

Mark "No Nickname" Murray
Notable nebbish, extreme generalist.

  • Re: The Ultimate - A No-Numbers Dsplacement Cipher -Adacrypt.
    ... AdaCrypt writes: ... Discussion Model of an Email Displacement Encryption Cipher. ... One time pads are ancient news. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Shooting the Messenger is Not a Solution.
    ... On 14/01/2012 10:49, adacrypt wrote: ... varied i.e. its direction and its dilating periodicity. ... fascinating challenge in being able to design out a cipher that will ... taken as general tenets for all cryptography. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: AdaCrypt Test Runs
    ... In all likelihood, AdaCrypt ... interested in crypto but know very well that it's rather pointless to ... and use a block cipher in CBC mode. ... program to encrypt that plaintext three times and each time it came ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Popular Cryptography Magazine
    ... is a turning point for the good in crypto publications in my view - I ... When I tried to encrypt a file with 24 megabytes of ASCII information, ... Do you, adacrypt, have any comment on those two issues? ... information that is encrypted by one of the two cipher types (sporadic ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Popular Cryptography Magazine
    ... is a turning point for the good in crypto publications in my view - I ... During these early stages of evaluating your Vector Cipher 2, ... When I tried to encrypt a file with 24 megabytes of ASCII information, ... Do you, adacrypt, have any comment on those two issues? ...
    (sci.crypt)