Re: Resume of “Skew Line Encryptions” Programs.

On 11/02/2012 22:47, David Eather wrote:
What is wrong with you Adacrypt? Mark has been the most patient,
hospitable and accepting a person I or anyone else can imagine. If he
doesn't agree with you, it does not mean he is attacking you. In this
case, it just means that YOU have not made your case. HE is *STILL*
working with you in good faith.

*Blush* Thanks! :-)

Mark "No Nickname" Murray
Notable nebbish, extreme generalist.

  • Re: _Why Race Matters_ by Michael Levin
    ... Apolgies then -- accepting the notion that "some soecities are better ... unable to suspend disbelief in moral truths. ... you cannot imagine that this is not wrong. ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • Re: _Why Race Matters_ by Michael Levin
    ... Apolgies then -- accepting the notion that "some soecities are better ... unable to suspend disbelief in moral truths. ... about a society where, say, torturing babies for fun is an accepted form ... you cannot imagine that this is not wrong. ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • Re: _Why Race Matters_ by Michael Levin
    ... Apolgies then -- accepting the notion that "some soecities are better ... unable to suspend disbelief in moral truths. ... about a society where, say, torturing babies for fun is an accepted form ... you cannot imagine that this is not wrong. ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • Re: _Why Race Matters_ by Michael Levin
    ... than others" sounded very much accepting a ranking. ... unable to suspend disbelief in moral truths. ... you cannot imagine that this is not wrong. ... The point of that theory, as far as I understand it, is that you have to imagine being someone else to imagine being someone who believes in torturing babies, but that you can easily imagine yourself as being able to fly. ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • Re: help with regex
    ... In that case it is even more important that you get it crystal clear what values you will be accepting and how you will interpret them! ... And then write a set of test cases that cover every possible input you can imagine plus those that you cannot imagine. ... I may be missing something here but I do not know any notation / locale in which this would be legal. ... try to add some contextual information and - even better - utilize some library code for this. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)