Resume of “Skew Line Encryptions” Programs.

The version of this program as it appears on my website is the
original development scheme as I wrote it piecemeal over the past
fifteen years. I have no intention of changing it in any way because
I believe the expansive simplicity of this first form is helpful in
the understanding of it all however banal it might seem today with the
benefit of hindsight.

The variable names may seem naïve and the procedures in need of
polishing up but that is the way I liked it first day and I am going
to leave like that. I could easily rewrite the whole lot and
introduce some smart short-form code that would create a slick program
but who wants that. I personally hate it.

I have put this cryptography in the public domain and invited people
to modify it to their heart’s content – please do that instead of
criticising what you see.

I take the view that my original mission was to amalgamate some
difficult mathematics, cryptography and programming into a successful
unit that works reliably. That has been done in a satisfactory way.

I appreciate it that if someone like say NSA or IBM decided to use my
cryptography they would immediately employ their massive resources to
change my programs into something quite different that would suit them
better, until that happens if ever, there is no point in me doing
anything to enhance my own work. I prefer it as it is.

The review of the Ada programming language in 2005 introduced some new
vector methods for people who asked for a mechanical means of doing
things in vector arithmetic that previously were done in user-crafted
longhand procedures albeit by the computer. It is not beneficial to
me to use these new methods because I have certain benefits still
emanating from the older procedures that I don’t wish to discard – I
do know about these new methods however.

Recapping.

The cryptographic strength of this cryptography is underpinned by
these basic tenets,

1) Each ciphertext item is the sum of two vectors. It is impossible
by any means known to mankind to deduce what these are, Alice and Bob
of course can do so. Decryption cannot proceed without that
knowledge => "ciphertext only" attack is foiled completely.

2) The ciphertext is a string of studiously crafted mathematical
discontinuities that trap all attempts at numerical inversion of the
ciphertext by such means as linear analysis, differential analysis,
plain ordinary numerical methods or indeed any probabilistic means
whatever => numerical attack is completely foiled.

3) I have just demonstrated that the ciphertext string can be made
impervious to all statistical attack by the ploy of making it a
scientifically random set => statistical attack on intercepted samples
of ciphertext data is foiled.

These are the three main precepts of the scheme as defence weapons
against the illegal cryptanalyst.

As Mr Kerchoff says in words to the same effect,

“As long as the entities keep their keys safe they can enjoy total
secrecy of communications.”

The entities operate from mutually synchronised databases that are
easy enough to keep safe after the one-off initial secure physical
delivery of the copy database has been made to Bob.

(please note – it is ludicrous to make hypothetical assumptions of
situations that seem to say that there is vulnerability through
cryptanalysis of the arrays of the databases that the entities use
*inside their secure databases in my crypto scheme. These databases
must be breached first and then there is no need for clever analysis.
This is like saying how badly stacked the gold is in Fort Knox and how
a thief may use this to advantage without explaining how you will
break into the place first of all. – how stupid can you get.)

Advice needed.

Does any reader have experience - knowledge - of type setting software
(methods they can recommend or other) such as Tex, Latex, in
particular can anybody review "Adobe Framework" software frome their
own experience. Your help would be greatly appreciated in this
matter.

- adacrypt