Re: Is this a side-channel attack?

On Feb 8, 8:41 am, Noob <root@localhost> wrote:
This looks like the description of a side-channel attack.

"Stealing smartphone crypto keys using plain old radio"

Yes, but electromagnetic side channel attacks have been
known for at least 10 years: Do a Google search. Not
my area of expertise, so whether he is doing something
differently than previous researchers, I cannot judge.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT-HELP! Computer Challenge
    ... Any thoughts/hints/suggestions would be much appreciated. ... Make sure it's set to "Plain Text". ... Agree - a Google search on the error found a discussion from 2006 that ... in 'quoted-printable' MIME. ...
  • Re: Plain Text Archive
    ... Try Google search. ... Mark Harris wrote: ... Assuming I'm correct that there's no way to directly convert/archive OE dbx ... files to plain text, does anyone know of any free software that will do it. ...