Re: Bitmap Steganography freeware

On 30.01.12 09:10, jmorton123 wrote:
On Jan 29, 12:40 pm, Karl-Uwe Frank<karl.fr...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 29.01.12 05:06, jmorton123 wrote:

[...snip...]

Currently, I don't know about any other specifications except bitmap
and wave. What I do know is that this stego freeware and the
BulletProof random number generator can be used successfully.

I suppose that your software does what you decribe it can. But have you double checked that for example StegoWatch is unable to detect to manupilation and the use of stegonagraphy? If not perhaps it has to be considered unknown and so far your freeware is only useful to protect private secrets, which is perfectly fine.

Cheers,
Karl-Uwe

.