Re: Steganography By Frequency ? – A Thought.
- From: adacrypt <austin.obyrne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 08:23:47 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 28, 3:01 pm, Globemaker <alanfolms...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is valid for your stego plan to be used secretly. Alice could have
a meeting with Bob and tell him your Stego plan and they could use it
secretly. It is important that Alice does not continue on to Twitter
to post the stego plan she has started with Bob. If Alice put your
stego plan on the internet, the NSA and Vauxhall Cross code breakers
will keep track of this stego plan.
Often, a cryptographer has no Bob who is so compliant about messaging.
Alice and Bob would not need to meet if they used public key
cryptography. It is fun to create stego algorithms for text and there
are a billion ways to do it. Your plan is reasonable. The indexing
method is easy to remember. Thanx.
Thanks - I didn't know steganograpy it is considered so trivial - it
was just a thought anyway.
No feed back from Botswana. Nothing lost - adacrypt
- Prev by Date: Re: Steganography By Frequency ? – A Thought.
- Next by Date: Re: Bitmap Steganography freeware
- Previous by thread: Re: Steganography By Frequency ? – A Thought.