Re: Bitmap Steganography freeware

On Jan 17, 5:45 pm, Earl_Colby_Pottinger
<earlcolby.pottin...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 17, 6:12 pm, jmorton123 <jmorton...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

The videos are made directly from the instructions available at the
website or by clicking the Instructions
button on the Bitmap Steganography Utility Program itself.

The problem with videos is they show how to use a program, they can
show that the programs runs and produces a valid output.

What they don't show is if your encoding method is weak one that is
easy to spot and/or decode.

Please note some very secure methods have been broken by some poor
implementation in code.  That is why source code is desired.

Still, don't think you are placed on the same level as of the resident
kook (you know who you are) as at-least you have working code we can
if we want to.

Fair enough.

Sometimes you know what you know
Sometimes you know what you don't know
This is a classic case of: sometimes you don't know what you don't
know.

"Instructions" is a word of convenience. These are more than
instructions or
instructional video tutorials. They explain in detail at a bit and
byte level
exactly how the freeware operates and proves it and allows for you to
prove it
on any source, bitmap, abd random digit file of your own.

You really just need to sit through watching steganography video
tutorials
7 - 9. Then you can go back and watch videos 1 - 6 for the complete
picture.

If it is your job or if you intend to become an expert in the field
you will at least
watch videos 7 - 9. It is a lot easier than reading and trying to
comprehend the
written instructions let alone the source code.

Can you imagine how long it will take you to read source code and then
try to
deduce or infer what the code is trying to accomplish and why?
Believe me,
watching these three videos and hopefullly then the first 6 is a much
better use
of your time and energy.

Don't pass judgment on these video tutorials because obviously you
haven't watched them.

Just three: steganography video tutorials 7 - 9.

Enough said.

  • RE: How do I get a Video in v.2000 to work?
    ... video to play once inserted as an object (and I did move the file to the ... "John Wilson" wrote: ... The instructions for 2000 there refer to videos added ... video is too long to work. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Windows Media streaming video in Firefox?
    ... website indicated by you. ... Ever since I followed these instructions, ... I have chosen VLC together with "MediaplayerConnectivity". ... You will see a list of video variants. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: VOR Alpha into KMBO Approach with plate overlays and ATC COMS - Video
    ... I kinda got RIGHTFULLY chewed out by ATC today while doing the VOR ... instructions that it wasn't a clearance but as you can see from the ... instructions or does the canceled approach missed instructions still ... I don't want to watch your video, but since you say you were vectored onto a second approach, that was the same VOR-A with its published missed approach. ...
    (rec.aviation.ifr)
  • Re: Blew another damn transformer on my Trane XB80
    ... instructions for assembling a pick axe hammer. ... Seeing that it was a video only tool, ... Tried a video/1 channel audio cable, still no joy. ... looking at the picture on the manual, the picture was clear enough to reveal ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: After running for hours, deadlocks on return m_pInputPin->Receive(pSample)
    ... After running my application for hours with fine video at a good ... rebuilt (without stopping the streaming from the camera). ... causing an infinite wait for a free buffer. ... If you don't have the source code for that Receive, ...