Re: Bitmap Steganography freeware

On Jan 17, 8:44 am, Earl_Colby_Pottinger
<earlcolby.pottin...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Source Code?

I can appreciate a request for source code: implementation is
everything.

Don't prejudge what I am about to say: Just watch one steganography
video tutorial: video 7. Stop
reading now and do this. Afterwards, if you don't think you are
getting anywhere then forget about it.

Although I do recommend watching steganography video tutorials 7 - 9
to get your quickest and best
insight into the freeware. Then you can watch videos 1 - 6 for a more
complete picture. All of the videos
are quite clear, concise, and thorough.

The videos are made directly from the instructions available at the
website or by clicking the Instructions
button on the Bitmap Steganography Utility Program itself.

  • Re: Bitmap Steganography freeware
    ... "Instructions" is a word of convenience. ... You really just need to sit through watching steganography video ... written instructions let alone the source code. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: plz help
    ... > Respected sir, ... > i'm doing a project on "STEGANOGRAPHY USING VIDEO ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Michael Shermer: The pattern behind self-deception
    ... I didn't watch the video since I avoid computer ... But you owe it to yourself to watch at least the last 5 minutes of the ... Nice, and I didn't need Buddhism for that, though I am sympathetic ... Bach C-major fugue that opens book 1 of the WTC. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Watch* Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 7 Episode 5 Online The Man in the Memoir|| Online
    ... watch KEEPING up with the Kardashians Season 7 episode 5 FULL VIDEO IS UP NOW!! ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • Cut the Cord on Your Cable TV
    ... streaming, downloaded, and over-the-air content. ... tell you how far you are from transmitting stations and what channels ... Choose Streaming Video Services ... which you can watch on your computer, iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, and any ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)