Bitmap Steganography freeware

Required inputs: source file, 24-bit bitmap image file, random digit
file.

Description (general) -

the random digit file is used to generate random integers that are
used to randomly index the bitmap image data bytes where one source
Bit in placed into the Least Significant Bit (LSB) of that paricular
image data byte until all of the source bits have been embedded.

padding bytes are skipped

the original bitmap image can optionally be normalized before the
source bits are embedded into it. How: the LSB of each digit from
the random digit file is XORed (exclusive ored) with the LSB of each
and every bitmap image data byte. On average, only half of the
original bitmap image data bytes' LSBs will be flipped.

You can optionally output the random integers generated from the
random digit file that are used to index the random bitmap image data
bytes where a source bit has been embedded.

You can optionally output the normalized original bitmap image only
before the source bits have been embedded.

With these output options you can easily verify that the Bitmap
Steganography utility program operates exactly as described.

Extensive instructions are provided. And thorough video tutorials are
provided. For a quick start I recommend watching steganography videos
7 - 9.

Check this out if you like at: http://www.kingkonglomerate.com

  • Re: Bitmap Steganography freeware
    ... about half the bitmap image data bytes used will be flipped. ... I have updated the Steganography freeware. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Bitmap Steganography freeware
    ... source file, 24-bit bitmap image file, random digit ... Bit in placed into the Least Significant Bit (LSB) of that paricular ... the random digit file is XORed with the LSB of each ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Bitmap Steganography freeware
    ... It is customary to encrypt data before embedding it, ... Let me point out that normalization with this steganography freeware ... If I choose to NOT normalize the bitmap image file and my source file ... at most 5% of the bitmap image data bytes will be flipped over the ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Bitmap Steganography freeware
    ... I have updated the Steganography Freeware. ... Use a small bitmap image file with length of, for instance, 36KB ... bitmap header file is 54 bytes long and the bitmap image data bytes ... This is the first random integer generated. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Bitmap Steganography freeware
    ... used to randomly index the bitmap image data bytes where one source ... Bit in placed into the Least Significant Bit (LSB) of that paricular ... that the LSBits of all the bitmap image bytes would be effectively random; ...
    (sci.crypt)