Re: This Improvisation Will Buy Time Alright But….

On 12/01/2012 11:53, adacrypt wrote:
All of what you say is irrelevant - it is merely the box that
cryptography travels in - My interest is in the core piece of
intelligence that under pins a cipher - than can be scratched out on a
stone pavement it is so basic one it is established - I believe I have
done that and am open to inspection.

You are NOT, repeat NOT open to inspection. You have not addressed
folks' misgivings about your ciphers; instead you've been evasive,
dismissive and repetitively wrong.

Although I have studied computer science I have no interest in keeping
up wih it today because it is changing so fast especially in how it
affects the management of cryptography.

.... and this has noticeably and adversely affected your work and
credibility.

The only thing that doesn't change and which I have studiously made
sure it doesn't, is the mathematics of two demonstrable ciphers.

And guess what? Its wrong, and you flat-out refuse to see that.

I have no pretentions to being anything other that a person with an
interest in cryptography.

Incorrect. You have pretensions of having invented unbreakable
ciphers.

I don't open any emails to my hotmail address these days because of
the trouble you experienced at your end - just safety.

*All peripheral cryptography is made easier by a strong core of
intelligence - that is what I am aiming at - regards - adacrypt

Time to re-examine your aim - you are WELL off.

You asked good questions in the last few days - why not continue
in that enquring way, rather than doggedly insisting that you
have something that you demonstrably don't?

Mark "No Nickname" Murray
Notable nebbish, extreme generalist.

  • Re: Dilating Key Encryptions.
    ... On 17/11/2011 8:06 PM, adacrypt wrote: ... dilating key and vector cryptography, both in SMD is a fairly sizable ... The special computer program for testing huge domains that I mentioned ... Even amateurs see the gaping holes in your knowledge and the pathetic difference between your claims of "unbreakable ciphers" and the *one* piss-weak, defective, poorly programmed and inefficient "program" you put out. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • SD Cryptography - Introduction.
    ... In this cryptography the entities do not use the universal data set of ... special design. ... it is essential to the operation of the ciphers. ... alphabet is deliberately destroyed so as to confound all mathematical ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Modular Scalable Key Cryptography - Completed Feasibility Model.
    ... Like the vector cryptography described elsewhere this cryptography is ... The ciphers read in files of plaintext and without further ado ... The ciphertext is secured by two random key sets that are used once ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: The Winds of Change - Update.
    ... Ciphers do not have intellect nor intellectual integrity. ... This also leaves out many other file formats that are commonly used ... The "cryptography of the future" has the attributes of not tolerating ... you do not understand the mathematics or the algorithms of my ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Mathematics Applied to Cryptography - Enigma One
    ... that you would understand that you can't just arbitrarily redefine ... foundations of ciphers like AES but you depend on the mathematical proof ... At other times your added complexity just adds ... cryptography that is truly unbreakable by defeating numerical ...
    (sci.crypt)