Re: This Improvisation Will Buy Time Alright But….

On Jan 10, 8:29 am, adacrypt <austin.oby...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Many thanks to every body who has subscribed to my new understanding
of what is going on in the real world of cryptology.

Understanding is perhaps the wrong word here. Maybe "complete and
utter confusion" or "hysteria" fit better.

Your problem is you know jack-f'ing squat about computer science,
technology, and least of all cryptography. You're claiming to try to
interpret things through some view that isn't at all how reality
works.

We're not using "control codes of ASCII" because they're NOT ASCII
MESSAGES. If I use all 8 bits of a byte to store an MP3 audio file,
I'm not passing that through some "ascii" filter to store the data.
It's just bytes in a file somewhere.

But you go on "learning" things.

Tom