Re: For Paulo (and anyone else bored enough)

Earl_Colby_Pottinger <earlcolby.pottinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
On Oct 25, 7:32 am, Paulo Marques <pmarq...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I actually was planning on not making more than one post every couple of
weeks (I only made 2 posts like that so far and there were much more
posts from adacrypt), so that newcomers could figure out quickly that
the posts don't contain valuable information.

But I don't have a strong opinion about it, and you're not the first
person to say that I shouldn't do it, so I'll stop it now.

I see nothing wrong with you posting once a week, biweekly, monthly
just to point out that he is a kook who will try moving the goalposts
rather than do a honest test of his system.

Particularly if the goal is to get into people's killfiles. That's
a great way to go about it, ensuring there's no signal in any posts.

Phil
-- Dennis Ritchie (1941-2011), Unix Co-Creator
.