Re: The Most Profound Distillation of the Feedack from Modern Cyptography.

On Sep 26, 5:00 pm, Paulo Marques <pmarq...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
adacrypt wrote:
[...]
The entire methodology of my cipher has been on open view on my
website for over six years complete with several worked examples - a
working implementation as a cipher written in the Ada-95 language is
up and running in four versions  - these have been have been on offer
as a download for the past four years - it is there for the taking -
please go ahead and disprove my algorithm - I don't understand what
you mean by 'breaking' thre algorithm - do you mean breaking the
secrecy of the ciphertext.

I've seen your site and your code and it's not easy to get an algorithm
description from any of those. I don't have time to waste going through
a pile of texts and code to try to figure out what the algorithm really is.

I'm willing to try out your ideas, but I won't do your homework for you.
If you want people to take you seriously, you must be able to describe
exactly how the algorithm works in concise terms (no ramblings about
number theory, etc.) and provide some test vectors.

Look forward to you posting the proofs of my wrong doing for all to
see - adacrypt

Why do you think I'll be able to find proofs of your wrong doing? Maybe
it is exactly the opposite: maybe I'll find that your algorithm is
actually worth looking at in more depth.

There's no hidden agenda here: if the algorithm is good, then I'll be
the first to say it. And if it's not, then I'll say exactly _why_ I
think it's not and give you a chance to improve it.

--
Paulo Marques -www.grupopie.com

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be."

For a start, are you totally au fait with the vector equation of a
straight line and the related methodoloy of assigning numbers to that
line when it is commissioned as a 'directed' number line instead of it
being the arbitrary straight line that is used to model numbers in
elementary number theory.

Note : please don't get smart with me regarding my homework - that was
all done about ten years ago - adacrypt

  • Re: Pseudorandom keystream ciphers
    ... cipher such as RC4 is wholly dependent on the pseudorandom ... My code is symmetrical but a truly hidden algorithm. ... I would have to overlay it with a real private key ... So now I am wondering if the original overlay ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: cipher program
    ... > Both the program code and the cipher are, well, atrocious. ... > Determining that 16 bits of entropy is all the passphrase does. ... >> might be achieved with a more complex algorithm, ... > It's periodic XOR with a fixed period of 2^16 bytes. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • It Has to be Contextual Randomness.
    ... general use by collecting haphazard data on the premise that because ... the algorithm of a cipher. ... context with the cipher algorithm that uses it in addition to the ... one cannot create random keys in isolation of the algorithm ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Im still amused.
    ... keys with certain algorithms. ... independent operation to the encryption algorithm that will use it. ... cipher whenever you wish to call it. ... Reference: "Theoretically Unbrakable Cryptography" ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: The Most Profound Distillation of the Feedack from Modern Cyptography.
    ... The entire methodology of my cipher has been on open view on my ... please go ahead and disprove my algorithm - I don't understand what ... one-way mathematical function i.e it can only be reversed by the human ...
    (sci.crypt)