Re: The Most Profound Distillation of the Feedack from Modern Cyptography.

On Sep 26, 12:14 pm, Paulo Marques <pmarq...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
adacrypt wrote:
I can’t understand the intransigence of people who want to fight this
with all the bigotry that they can muster. It’s as plain as the nose
on their faces that change is inevitable from some source in the
future so why not grab this change from me when it comes with
mathematical proof that is axiomatically evident.  There is nothing in
it for me either way if they do or do not.

I am offering methodology that is immune to computer power for all

Then why are you so afraid of me being able to break it?

As I said before:

 - post a detailed description of your algorithm. It must be detailed
enough that it can be implemented by me in any language I choose to
implement it

 - post a plaintext / cyphertext pair with the matching key, so that I
can verify that my implementation is correct

 - post another plaintext / cyphertext _without_ the key for me to try
to break the algorithm and find the key

If you can't stand up to the challenge, it just proves your algorithm is
weak and you know it.

There are many people here that would jump at the opportunity of having
their algorithms cryptanalysed for free...

Paulo Marques

"Who is general Failure and why is he reading my disk?"

The entire methodology of my cipher has been on open view on my
website for over six years complete with several worked examples - a
working implementation as a cipher written in the Ada-95 language is
up and running in four versions - these have been have been on offer
as a download for the past four years - it is there for the taking -
please go ahead and disprove my algorithm - I don't understand what
you mean by 'breaking' thre algorithm - do you mean breaking the
secrecy of the ciphertext.

Look forward to you posting the proofs of my wrong doing for all to
see - adacrypt