Re: The Most Profound Distillation of the Feedack from Modern Cyptography.

adacrypt wrote:
[...]
I can’t understand the intransigence of people who want to fight this
with all the bigotry that they can muster. It’s as plain as the nose
on their faces that change is inevitable from some source in the
future so why not grab this change from me when it comes with
mathematical proof that is axiomatically evident. There is nothing in
it for me either way if they do or do not.

I am offering methodology that is immune to computer power for all
time.

Then why are you so afraid of me being able to break it?

As I said before:

- post a detailed description of your algorithm. It must be detailed
enough that it can be implemented by me in any language I choose to
implement it

- post a plaintext / cyphertext pair with the matching key, so that I
can verify that my implementation is correct

- post another plaintext / cyphertext _without_ the key for me to try
to break the algorithm and find the key

If you can't stand up to the challenge, it just proves your algorithm is
weak and you know it.

There are many people here that would jump at the opportunity of having
their algorithms cryptanalysed for free...

--
Paulo Marques - www.grupopie.com

"Who is general Failure and why is he reading my disk?"

  • Re: Mathematics Applied to Cryptography - Enigma One
    ... cryptanalysis - the difference is a twelve month intensive course in ... applied vector methods - thanks but no - adacrypt ... post a detailed description of your algorithm. ... post a plaintext / cyphertext pair with the matching key, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Can you crack this
    ... Carlos Moreno wrote: ... >> below is a sample of ciphertext and plain text. ... Note that the fellow couldn't post the algorithm since he ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Qualifying method calls
    ... I said that algorithm of `window.alert` is more complex than plain ... shadowing - for what every time to write that prefix? ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: OK What do you need? was:Re: Please test this encryption
    ... LinuxGuy wrote: ... >>interested in breaking your algorithm. ... >>If you cannot produce a realistic environment, ... You say cipher text and plain text? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: FastCode RoundToEx
    ... "The fix is to change the algorithm to something like ... We have evaluated this formula and it is very obvious that it is plain wrong ... Best regards ...
    (borland.public.delphi.language.basm)