Re: Need Help Cracking Code!!!!!!!!

On Sep 12, 8:57 pm, Globemaker <alanfolms...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 12, 4:51 pm, Thomas Evans <iceyg...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am participating in an ARG on unfiction, and the person running the
game just dropped this link to a picture he was emailed, containing a
code:http://i.imgur.com/8jqms.jpg

It is obviously a youtube link, the code has been around for about a
week and no one has been able to solve it yet. Here is the image
flipped right-side up:http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/iceygray/cypher.jpg

Also, this is the email address the code came from and the 'name' of
the sender, this comes from the game's twitter account:
"The email came from C6D1b3D4c3c4b4c3b6D60 with and email address of
c6d1b3d4c3c4b4c3b6...@xxxxxxxxx"

Anyone seen anything like this before? Thanks for the help!

all of the numbers are on unicode charthttp://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0080.pdf

What exactly am I looking for on the unicode chart? I know nothing
about this stuff. I follow the link at the beginning of the pdf, and
it takes me to a site with a ton of links to various charts.

  • Re: One thing that you are doing now that has helped your game.
    ... >> While there are many things that have helped our game over this past year, ... > Over time I've refined that alignment so that I visualize my shaft ... STILL have it wrong and you'll remain a damn hack by aiming your cue ... Some of us do this 'picture ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: Kamakaze Hockey Final
    ... the game was once used as a battle training ... Countdown to historic cup final ... For those unfamilar with finer aspects of the slaughter this picture ... In another classic pose we can see a triumphant white-shirted player ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Kamakaze Hockey Final
    ... the game was once used as a battle ... Countdown to historic cup final ... chain at half time should he desire - as illustrated in this picture. ... In another classic pose we can see a triumphant white-shirted player ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: OT DDs leg was Re: nagging works!
    ... It was the first game of the year, so there were some rough edges. ... Is BF still in the picture to encourage her through the therapy? ... It's really bad luck about your DD's leg. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)