Re: Need Help Cracking Code!!!!!!!!

On Sep 12, 8:57 pm, Globemaker <alanfolms...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 12, 4:51 pm, Thomas Evans <iceyg...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am participating in an ARG on unfiction, and the person running the
game just dropped this link to a picture he was emailed, containing a
code:http://i.imgur.com/8jqms.jpg

It is obviously a youtube link, the code has been around for about a
week and no one has been able to solve it yet. Here is the image
flipped right-side up:http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e224/iceygray/cypher.jpg

Also, this is the email address the code came from and the 'name' of
the sender, this comes from the game's twitter account:
"The email came from C6D1b3D4c3c4b4c3b6D60 with and email address of
c6d1b3d4c3c4b4c3b6...@xxxxxxxxx"

Anyone seen anything like this before? Thanks for the help!

all of the numbers are on unicode charthttp://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0080.pdf

What exactly am I looking for on the unicode chart? I know nothing
about this stuff. I follow the link at the beginning of the pdf, and
it takes me to a site with a ton of links to various charts.
.