Re: Learning cryptanalysis
- From: WTShaw <lurens1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 05:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 19, 5:34 am, crypticator <cryptica...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
not yet ! ... but if you had an algo judged not worthy to look upon...
own with us kalashcrypto it can be used as ota (one time algo ) crypto
have pursued a massive undertaking where there are competing forces
that can be met in a compromising hierarchy, letting raw vision be
above picky issues of unrefined style that can be addressed later and
as convenient. Keep at it without being marshaled into pageantry meant
to support the status quo!
- Prev by Date: Re: Learning cryptanalysis
- Next by Date: Re: Weakness in AES found
- Previous by thread: Re: Learning cryptanalysis
- Next by thread: Re: Learning cryptanalysis