Re: Learning cryptanalysis

On Aug 19, 5:34 am, crypticator <cryptica...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
not yet ! ... but if you had an algo judged not worthy to look upon...

own with us kalashcrypto it can be used as ota (one time algo ) crypto
device  !

http://code.google.com/p/kalashcrypto/

Try it in javascript. In keeping with the spirit in this thread, I
have pursued a massive undertaking where there are competing forces
that can be met in a compromising hierarchy, letting raw vision be
above picky issues of unrefined style that can be addressed later and
as convenient. Keep at it without being marshaled into pageantry meant
to support the status quo!

  • JavaScript and Crypto
    ... I've used several programming languages that allow ... the browser page with the application; second, an existing JavaScript ... putting some crypto ideas quickly into a working and fun format. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: S/KEY alternative
    ... Obvious ways with no public-key crypto in the javascript include: ... TLS ... Finally I don't see what the big deal is about public key. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: S/KEY alternative
    ... Kent Briggs writes: ... Whenever someone says they want to do crypto in javascript, ... interactivity. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Learning cryptanalysis
    ... own with us kalashcrypto it can be used as ota (one time algo) crypto ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Programming style question
    ... JavaScript, I need to learn JavaScript well enough to write non-trivial ... least readable programs I've seen have been written ... never fully entered into the spirit of the language they were actually ... 'JavaScript as JavaScript' and 'spirit of the language' surely meaning ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)