Re: Learning cryptanalysis

On Aug 19, 5:03 am, kg <kristiag+n...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
crypticator  <cryptica...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cryptanalysis is important but it inhibit creation , and to be a good
designer on must be creative ! ....

the way that cryptography is practiced remember me of  the middle
age : only
few privileged had the right to design algos ! ....

the end should be the protection of data or how one is using his
cryptographic
device ...

this said I' think that all algos devised by normal brains are
breakable by some
abnormal brains !!
10 autistic persons with the right psycho pedagogy could break
all the algos taken for sure and secure by academia  ....

In my opinion the only solution for this problem  is ota ! : one time
algo ! =>
democratization of cryptography => maximum confusion !!.

I'm sure those opinions are nice to hold, but are they supported by
experience and data?

Other than his solution, experience does support his statements. Over
generalizing of any one best route to solve any problem prejudices
agains novel approaches and discourages independent thought. Yes, I
do know some "autistic" individuals who see what others cannot,
especially in mathematics. What is there is valuable and to confound
even them is indicative, instructive, and inspirational as the normal
non-thinkers, group herd, and herders do not get associated specific
golden essentials.
--
kg

  • Re: Learning cryptanalysis
    ... designer on must be creative! ... the way that cryptography is practiced remember me of the middle ... this said I' think that all algos devised by normal brains are ... In my opinion the only solution for this problem is ota! ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Learning cryptanalysis
    ... Cryptanalysis is important but it inhibit creation, ... designer on must be creative! ... the way that cryptography is practiced remember me of the middle ... this said I' think that all algos devised by normal brains are ...
    (sci.crypt)