Re: Learning cryptanalysis
- From: crypticator <crypticator@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 02:47:28 -0700 (PDT)
Cryptanalysis is important but it inhibit creation , and to be a good
designer on must be creative ! ....
the way that cryptography is practiced remember me of the middle
age : only
few privileged had the right to design algos ! ....
the end should be the protection of data or how one is using his
this said I' think that all algos devised by normal brains are
breakable by some
abnormal brains !!
10 autistic persons with the right psycho pedagogy could break
all the algos taken for sure and secure by academia ....
In my opinion the only solution for this problem is ota ! : one time
algo ! =>
democratization of cryptography => maximum confusion !!.
- Prev by Date: Re: an RC4 variant.
- Next by Date: Re: Learning cryptanalysis
- Previous by thread: Re: Learning cryptanalysis
- Next by thread: Re: Learning cryptanalysis