Re: Off Base Possibilites

On Aug 8, 2:20 pm, WTShaw <lure...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://cryptopopcorn.com/Crypto/js/Hybrid

My histogram program is also available to be altered for your custom
purposes:http://cryptopopcorn.com/Crypto/js/Utilities/CounterHistogram.html

In my answer to the common statement that there are only just a few
classic algorithms is my growing list, now at 110, of what really is
just a limited series from my base translation algorithms. These are
mostly single conversion down ciphers. There are also multitudes of
doubles, triples, and even quads that I have worked with. With the
addition of a stream cipher, these are not the best thing I have ever
done but I find them interesting plus useful and also clear examples
of the expansive possible permuted subfields of crypto. I guess I'll
keep at them even as I now am apt to digress to other whims of the
moment.
.