Sorting Clock Generator?
- From: mike <yellowbirddog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 21:18:41 -0700 (PDT)
I want to ask if this is a good idea or not:
You have two (or as many as you wish) independent pseudorandom number
generators that output between 0 and 1048576. Both generators output
The larger value is used first, for example 789,301, modulo 256,
yields 53 (ascii "5"), which sent to the output stream.
The smaller value is used second, for example 247,888, modulo 256,
yields 80 (ascii "P"), which sent to the output stream.
Repeat as needed. Note that the sorting occurs before the modulo 256
- Prev by Date: Crypto on Stack Exchange
- Next by Date: Re: Crypto on Stack Exchange
- Previous by thread: Crypto on Stack Exchange
- Next by thread: Re: Sorting Clock Generator?