Re: Simple unhackable crypto

I've written an 11 kb program dealing with cryptography (20 yrs ago)
that still amazes me today for it's power of security. It is truly
x^n^p.

Would you care to say what the ^ operator does? In various computer
languages this operator is bitwise XOR or exponentiation. Which
does your program use?

You also don't explain what x, n, and p have to do with using a
different computer.

  • Re: Simple unhackable crypto
    ... that still amazes me today for it's power of security. ... Would you care to say what the ^ operator does? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Simple unhackable crypto
    ... that still amazes me today for it's power of security. ... Would you care to say what the ^ operator does? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Patriot Act against the free exchange of ideas
    ... to disclosure of sources of information, which the government wants to keep ... liberties, and who can't balance that with national security. ... > to use his powers for good, that's not what happens once power is ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: What does this mean?
    ... "Pursuit of the national interest abroad by prominent use of hard power is ... in order to guarantee security. ... the United Nations has been largely sidelined has not produced ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: [kde] Automated import of camera photos
    ... had the primary browser being broken for TWO so-called stable-series ... Clearly, if kde4 itself is claimed to be stable, then either the kde and ... (such as the entire lack of GUI security cert management for several ... CARE about security enough to either code-up or make a public statement ...
    (KDE)