Re: The FBI wants your help - really !

I think (ACSM) but not (A(SM))

ACMS - is the first key, that can be read as SCAM (3214)
second key (4123)

ALPNTE GSLSE - SE ERtE = PLan get l[SE-SE] tree
1/2 munddIse = 1/2 numd side

Just try to check it

First page can say how decode page 2.
More info in Russian : http://freehabr.ru/blog/algorithm/358.html
I hope this helps

  • Re: Refreshing desktop icons
    ... This is what the exported file looked like for the second key. ... I don't know how to get it to export the first key. ... I guess it wasn't in my registry. ... post exactly the entries you are seeing that are of question. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Refreshing desktop icons
    ... (REVISED RESPONSE RE: SOURCE OF FIRST KEY) ... This is what the exported file looked like for the second key. ... I guess it wasn't in my registry. ... post exactly the entries you are seeing that are of question. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
    ... anyone finds the first key, long after the world has started to wonder ... the clues nonsensical and making them accessible to the reader, ... to finding the second key is this: ... google search using one word each from the first and third lines leads ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Strowger Switch [telecom]
    ... first key three times, the second key once, and the third key five times. ... ROFL! ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • insert new key filter in cbox2
    ... In this form i have insert a filtre in cbox1 for column M of sheet this ... is the first key. ... Have difficult to insert the second key of filter in cbox2 about column ... Naturally if you have other way are welcome for filtre on the 2 cbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)