Re: A revision of my text stego scheme

I don't expect you to explain, but rather the author.

What author? jbriggs did not propose a steganograhpic system to be taken
seriously. He suggested an improvement on yours.

Neither he nor I have proposed a system that we expect the community to
take seriously. What he did was propose an improvement on yours (which
only you take seriously). I tried (and failed) to explain that
improvement to you and also why we don't take your proposal seriously.

In discussing things with you, I was hoping to be helpful to someone who
understands things even less well than I do, just as others have helped
me. But this is getting silly.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg http://goldmark.org/jeff/
I rarely read HTML or poorly quoting posts