As
I look
at all 27
posts in this
thread I am comparing
the line lengths. Line wrap
causes some uniformity in line length
and some posts have much shorter line
lengths than others. What do you think about
using sentence length instead of line length as N?

  • Re: Imams go on silence strike in support of Taliban in Pakistan
    ... consider the leaders of those countries to also be war criminals. ... the bodies of posts. ... and among Muslims in general. ... kvetching about the lengths of posts from other ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: A revision of my text stego scheme
    ... and some posts have much shorter line ... lengths than others. ... right length corresponding to stego. ... (The means of moving words between ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Pragmatically compact and repair database
    ... > Was I bitching about very long absolute line lengths (relatively rare) ... I'm pretty sure it was long line lengths -- but you were originally busting me ... I asked you once or twice in that thread if my posts were fixed after that, ...
  • Re: Long Line short line format
    ... lengths are regular. ... When the message is shown in "sent items" the line lengths in the paragraphs vary so that the sentences appear as a full line followed by a short line of two or three words. ... Your post shows up here as long lines, as that's how my news client is set up to display posts.. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Null test, Wiless work
    ... >> The geometric proof of Pythagoras' theorem I know does not use lengths ... It just shows that the area of a square on the hypothenusa ... No lengths involved. ... > willingness to copy posts from sci.math and put them on his own ...
    (sci.math)