Re: A revision of my text stego scheme

It may be noted that in some languages there may be additional
possibilities exploitable for our purposes that are not present
in English. In German there are three 'Umlaut' and a doubled s,
each of which may be written as one or two characters. Further
the comparatively recent reform in orthography (neue Rechts-
schreibung) has the result that, presumably for quite a long
time, a number of words may optionally be spelled differently.

In general it is evidently unfavourable to have excessive use
of any one kind of modifications while neglecting the others
available. An intelligent usage of the scheme must be assumed
if one wants to achieve better performance than denying there
being stego.

M. K. Shen

  • Re: OT: Anthony Weiner Admits Lying About Risque Photos, etc
    ... If I was writing in German, I would be sure to spell it correctly in ... little care for any English variants of words derived from the German. ... It's a matter of interest in and respect for languages and the ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: A challenge for Franz
    ... Magdalenian PAD means activity of feet, ... English foot feet German Fuss Füsse, ... languages, also Greek sophia 'wisdom' and Latin ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: A challenge for Franz
    ... Magdalenian PAD means activity of feet, ... English foot feet German Fuss Füsse, ... languages, also Greek sophia 'wisdom' and Latin ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Is there an optimal sequence for language acquisition?
    ... > leuwarden> I do not know why abroad it is thought that the Swiss ... languages, unless they start learning from books or newspapers. ... You would also know that German and English are linguistically related ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: slide-rule.4th
    ... genders in German: masculine, feminine, and neuter. ... to English. ... imagine the same would apply to other languages that are more gender- ... I would expect there are neutral-gender constructs in those ...
    (comp.lang.forth)