Re: A revision of my text stego scheme

On Thu, 19 May 2011 16:27:10 +0200, Mok-Kong Shen
<mok-kong.shen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just to add a little bit to my previous posts (nothing essential):
One kind of typo is dropping the space between 2 words. Sometimes
it is possible to insert a hyphen in a word. If a long word is at
the end of a line, one could let a hyphen ending one part and let
the rest to be on the next line. One may sometimes have the
opportunity to insert a parenthesis or a quote on a line, with its
partner located on the next line.

M. K. Shen
Names: "Mike" vs "Michael". Also exclamations might be useful in some
cases: "ermm" vs "ermmm" in a piece of spoken dialogue.

rossum

  • Re: Why audiophiles have a bad rep.
    ... understanding of its style merely by dropping that quote. ... I do not agree that your speculations are an appropriate response. ... See how everything you say is name dropping, quote dropping, fact ... So just denying that is very childish, ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Why audiophiles have a bad rep.
    ... dropped that Stravinsky quote because you thought it was ... See how everything you say is name dropping, quote dropping, fact ... denying that is very childish, ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Why audiophiles have a bad rep.
    ... understanding of its style merely by dropping that quote. ... And that's how rhetoric tactics like this one, one that Stravinsky ... See how everything you say is name dropping, quote dropping, fact ... So just denying that is very childish, ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Rev. Wright on Bill Moyers show
    ... What part would Walking Shtick have in a discussion among intelligent ... I liked the LOOSES part though. ... He found a TYPO! ... Now, you go on back to doing what you do best, Tweety, dropping your ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: failed damn!lack of planning QT
    ... Question Time to make it a more tolerable debate if you had had ... often find the original typo author participating. ... This has been proven-(how much can you quote SARTOR and the MCI off the ...
    (uk.legal)