Re: An idea for a csprng with integers.

the algorithm is good enough for its inventor to use for securely
sending messages to a friend who is competent to decrypt them.
strangers will be unlikely to trust the qualities of the prng because
its description is garbled, fragmented, and evasive.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Morgan Lancer R I P (see inside)
    ... Uncle John is a dear friend, one of the kindest souls I have ever had ... kind heads who will step up to the plate for friends and even ... In the past I have trusted strangers out of gut ...
  • Re: Why cross-posts in discernment are necessary for SRQ to revive
    ... meteorologist AND a once and future Friend. ... My reputation is MUD among SRQers. ... Apparently, many, many SRQers are not competent ... might result from discussing global warming. ...
  • Re: I just got a reality check
    ... Especially when it isn't always strangers. ... friend or at least a guy iin school I thought was my friend, ... And I sort of liked him in my shy way which didn't help. ... house but I couldn't get a sound out of my mouth, ...
  • Re: SPAM and Phishing intervention
    ... I'm not saying it is foolproof - you get a friend around to sort them for you, but the friend would probably explain a bit. ... customers occasionally and lock the online facilities of anyone fooling ... That gets away from the point of internet banking though. ... I think sending an email with a link to the message on an SSL enabled server is OK, IF the person is competent. ...
  • Got something to decrypt
    ... I've got something to decrypt, it's an SMS sent to my friend by ... MTPJAT MJPTJP DJTW DVPGJ NJAPATM JPB AQ ATPU JATQT MDBTP TJADGP JBPJT ...