Re: An idea for a csprng with integers.

the algorithm is good enough for its inventor to use for securely
sending messages to a friend who is competent to decrypt them.
strangers will be unlikely to trust the qualities of the prng because
its description is garbled, fragmented, and evasive.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Morgan Lancer R I P (see inside)
    ... Uncle John is a dear friend, one of the kindest souls I have ever had ... kind heads who will step up to the plate for friends and even ... In the past I have trusted strangers out of gut ...
  • Re: Why cross-posts in discernment are necessary for SRQ to revive
    ... meteorologist AND a once and future Friend. ... My reputation is MUD among SRQers. ... Apparently, many, many SRQers are not competent ... might result from discussing global warming. ...
  • Re: I just got a reality check
    ... Especially when it isn't always strangers. ... friend or at least a guy iin school I thought was my friend, ... And I sort of liked him in my shy way which didn't help. ... house but I couldn't get a sound out of my mouth, ...
  • Re: SPAM and Phishing intervention
    ... I'm not saying it is foolproof - you get a friend around to sort them for you, but the friend would probably explain a bit. ... customers occasionally and lock the online facilities of anyone fooling ... That gets away from the point of internet banking though. ... I think sending an email with a link to the message on an SSL enabled server is OK, IF the person is competent. ...
  • Re: Facebook Group Umratica
    ... I had all these people I had never heard of wanting to be my ... friend and it seemed to be a way for complete strangers to pick up info ... learned lessons and made the thing more secure and I'm now much more ...