Public-key and quantum computer

Which method is good for speedup with quantum computer and which is proof? (RSA,ElGamal, DSA i ECC). Is known Shor's algorithm to solving RSA, but how with other?

  • I only have a DSA keypair. Can I ssh then?
    ... publick key cryptography algorithm meant to produce the digital ... Which is, a DSA keypair can't be used for encryption, just for ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • New DSA key sizes RE: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-06.txt
    ... NIST has recently proposed a new version of DSA that supports 2048 bit (and ... I think that the draft should be updated to cover ... the size of the signature keys. ... support the new DSA than an entirely new algorithm. ...
    (comp.protocols.dns.std)
  • Re: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Gr=FCnde_gegen_RSA_und_f=FCr_DSA/E?= =?ISO-8859-15?Q?lgamal?=
    ... 1024 zu belassen? ... Oder wir nehmen gleich ECC. ... Wie langsam würde denn ein DSA mit 4096 werden? ... Langsamer als RSA-4096, dafür aber keinen Deut sicherer als DSA-1024, weil dann die Hashfunktion als Limitierung auftritt. ...
    (de.comp.security.misc)
  • Re: RSA vs DH
    ... >>system parameters each time you will (or might, depending on the ... >>algorithm I guess) make it harder to calculate the discrete logarithm ... if you are using the keys in TLS handshakes. ... DSA keys cannot be larger than 1024 bits. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: newbie need help (ECC and wireless)
    ... I do know what hinder the implementatioin of such algorithm in real ... a lot of people are turned off ECC because Certicom's ... Part of the adoption problem also stems from the fact that standards ...
    (sci.crypt)