Re: rsa - handwaving proofs

"unruh" <unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:slrniq1d2b.csd.unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2011-04-09, ping pong <mosescuadro@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
o.k. Don't be mad at me now for stupid ideas!

Any info on a suitable easy to modify c implementation of the function that
follows, for key lengths 64 - 2048 say would be useful?
c = m^e mod (p * q), n = p*q, p and q are secret.
where (e,n) is public and m controlled by myself?

There are many versions of public domain implimentations of rsa. Eg,
gpg.
Get them and read them.

Thanks for that. I shall check.
Bye for now.

You could be kind at at least give a bit of guidance on that simple thing?
I am pleading here! Not tring to prove anything spectacular or amazing!

I mean it's a simple and quite harmless request - right?

Ping Pong.

"Tom St Denis" <tom@xxxxxxx> wrote in message