Re: An Adaptation of the Traditional Number Line as a Derived Modular Line in Cryptography.

S1: P = plaintext char or byte?
S2: P' = P * k, where k = 10, being a denary (base 10?) system.
This creates a slot at the units digit of P', into which a binding of a digit from a preformed digital signature array (DS) can be bound to P.
S3: PS = dsbind(P', DS[i])
where DS[i] being a decimal digit replaces the units digit of P' to from PS.

Halt ....
To continue ....
I shall ask the following:
What precisely is the nature (random,; output of a hash. some other mechanism?) of DS. How many bytes does it contain?
How is "7" chosen from the whole of DS?