Re: Need help with concealment cipher

On Jan 19, 11:24 am, Ari Silverstein <AriSilverst...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:07:59 -0800 (PST), LCC wrote:
On Jan 19, 8:33 am, Ari Silverstein <AriSilverst...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 06:08:49 -0800 (PST), LCC wrote:
On Jan 19, 7:39 am, Ari Silverstein <AriSilverst...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 05:36:00 -0800 (PST), LCC wrote:
Sorry Amitiel, I thought business time was over. If I can help in any
way, I will, but "show me the money". I get by living with my brother,
with my only income being a veteran's administration disability
pension of $985/month for being "insane"...

Who says being crazy doesn't pay? lol
--
9ec4c12949a4f31474f299058ce2b22a

I have been on the gravy train since 1998, but with only 10 years to
go until age 65, I need to stop lolling about and get some social
security credits under my belt...
Check out playlist !#0 a tunes list 06, do anything for you?

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Naw, 2nd Bde LRRP USARPAC-V 5th SFG
--http://www.ccrny.com/images/agents/tn/147x121/422_arisilverstein.jpg

With a full head of hair, you are a young whippersnapper! Here I
thought you were an old fox like me...

I'm older than you I think. 'Nam in '65ish. The image above ain't me
babe. lol

What I meant was the playlist on my youtube channel. You mean the
tunes had no effect on you? Ice water in your veins or no cultural
consciousness? If you want to shoot the breeze with me, then you COULD
send emails to claylon...@xxxxxxxxxxx

Don't do email.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

I listened to Wild Blue Yonder but I'm a RangerBoi.
--
Passwords, people, they are not just for game shows. If you refuse to
make the effort to remember a few long, diverse passwords, then don't

What's your favorite flavor of music? I could setup a new playlist. I
started to construct a series of playlists by year, starting in 1950,
but realized that by the time I was up to the 90s, the links for the
50s would probably have rotted off of YouTube...

I'm a ranger boy.
Falling is my joy.
Lookout below, coming through,
You'll sweat, I'm looking for you.