Re: Need help with concealment cipher

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 06:08:49 -0800 (PST), LCC wrote:

On Jan 19, 7:39 am, Ari Silverstein <AriSilverst...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 05:36:00 -0800 (PST), LCC wrote:
Sorry Amitiel, I thought business time was over. If I can help in any
way, I will, but "show me the money". I get by living with my brother,
with my only income being a veteran's administration disability
pension of $985/month for being "insane"...

Who says being crazy doesn't pay? lol
--
9ec4c12949a4f31474f299058ce2b22a

I have been on the gravy train since 1998, but with only 10 years to
go until age 65, I need to stop lolling about and get some social
security credits under my belt...
Check out playlist !#0 a tunes list 06, do anything for you?

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Naw, 2nd Bde LRRP USARPAC-V 5th SFG
--
http://www.ccrny.com/images/agents/tn/147x121/422_arisilverstein.jpg

  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... I get by living with my brother, ... with my only income being a veteran's administration disability ... pension of $985/month for being "insane"... ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... I get by living with my brother, ... with my only income being a veteran's administration disability ... pension of $985/month for being "insane"... ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... I get by living with my brother, ... with my only income being a veteran's administration disability ... pension of $985/month for being "insane"... ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Why Government Cannot be Trusted.
    ... in tax credits. ... Yet we are surrounded by poor people. ... family has more disposable income per month than the middle-class one. ... GB was found to have the worst state pension of all EU countries just last ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Why Government Cannot be Trusted.
    ... I knew somebody working part-time who was getting around £1200 per month in tax credits. ... I suspect I have considerably more contact with and knowledge of what poor people make than you do. ... transport costs and loan repayments and you often find the poor family has more disposable income per month than the middle-class one. ... GB was found to have the worst state pension of all EU countries just last week. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)