Re: Need help with concealment cipher

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:00:12 -0500, Ari Silverstein
<AriSilverstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:00:17 +1000, Amitiel wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:08:00 -0500, Ari Silverstein
<AriSilverstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 07:20:49 +1000, Amitiel wrote:

Recently I came across several forum posts that appear to employ
steganography in every message to conceal the plain text.

Or someone could be laughing having fooled you into believing exactly
what you posted.

There are strong indications that the posts (at least the ones I am
referring to) are encrypted according to a pattern rather that
gibberish.
This amongst other clues and indications make it highly doubtful that
the incentive of the posters is to play a joke on any receipient or
random viewer of the messages.

Amitiel

Yeah. Uh-huh. Have fun.
Completely irrelevant and in addition doesn't make any sense....

  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... steganography in every message to conceal the plain text. ... Or someone could be laughing having fooled you into believing exactly ... There are strong indications that the posts (at least the ones I am ... make the effort to remember a few long, diverse passwords, then don't ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... steganography in every message to conceal the plain text. ... Or someone could be laughing having fooled you into believing exactly ... There are strong indications that the posts (at least the ones I am ... make the effort to remember a few long, diverse passwords, then don't ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... steganography in every message to conceal the plain text. ... Or someone could be laughing having fooled you into believing exactly ... There are strong indications that the posts (at least the ones I am ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... steganography in every message to conceal the plain text. ... Or someone could be laughing having fooled you into believing exactly ... Passwords, people, they are not just for game shows. ...
    (sci.crypt)