Re: Need help with concealment cipher
- From: Ari Silverstein <AriSilverstein@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 07:00:12 -0500
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:00:17 +1000, Amitiel wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:08:00 -0500, Ari Silverstein
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 07:20:49 +1000, Amitiel wrote:
Recently I came across several forum posts that appear to employ
steganography in every message to conceal the plain text.
Or someone could be laughing having fooled you into believing exactly
what you posted.
There are strong indications that the posts (at least the ones I am
referring to) are encrypted according to a pattern rather that
This amongst other clues and indications make it highly doubtful that
the incentive of the posters is to play a joke on any receipient or
random viewer of the messages.
Yeah. Uh-huh. Have fun.
Passwords, people, they are not just for game shows. If you refuse to
make the effort to remember a few long, diverse passwords, then don't
scream at me
when your FICO is 496 and your bank accounts are zeroed out.
- Prev by Date: Re: Need help with concealment cipher
- Next by Date: Re: Need help with concealment cipher
- Previous by thread: Re: Need help with concealment cipher
- Next by thread: Re: Need help with concealment cipher