Re: scott19u.zip

On Dec 23, 12:42 pm, Globemaker <alanfolms...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eleven years ago, we evaluated the scott19u.zip block cipher. Here are
some notes :http://groups.google.com/group/sci.crypt/browse_thread/thread/c60b1c8...

That cryptographic algorithm has a very large key, and it remains
unbroken. I am looking for the documentation that David A. Scott
received from me. It was athttp://members.xoom.com/ecilbut that
website gone. If David can get those notes for me, I will make a
further evaluation of scott19u.zip

Without my old notes on the algorism, I will need to start all over
again.

I no longer have the notes. But a year ago or so. Some one gave me a
pointer
to something called the internet time machine that actually had the
old pages
at XOOM

I searched for the site I think I found the link for the time machine
but when I try to access the page I get the following message.

We're sorry, access to http://members.xoom.com/* has been blocked by
the site owner via robots.txt.

So yes I am sure the pages on the web. But just where and how to get
access I do not know. There was also another site or 2 for a while
that had copies of the pages
but I don't know how to get them

Take Care
David A. Scott

  • Re: scott19u.zip
    ... That cryptographic algorithm has a very large key, ... I am looking for the documentation that David A. Scott ... the website still existed when it become ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: scott19u.zip
    ... That cryptographic algorithm has a very large key, ... I am looking for the documentation that David A. Scott ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Professional Poker players online aliases
    ... Scott Fischman-Emptyseat88 Ultimate Bet & Pokerstars ... magicpitch- David Benyamine ... BIGSLICKNG - Michael Terrel ... Blessed - John Duthie ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • lk-changelog.pl 0.307
    ... 'ch:com.rmk.' => 'Christopher Hoover', ... 'dbrownell:users.sourceforge.net' => 'David Brownell', ... 'gortmaker:yahoo.com' => 'Paul Gortmaker', ... 'nathans:sgi.com' => 'Nathan Scott', ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Poll: What is your favourite cipher?
    ... Mr. Scott refined his ideas from ... Both David Wagner and Bruce Schneier, ... broke their backs trying to break Scott19u. ... So since scott19u we never be excepted by the crypto community and AES ...
    (sci.crypt)