Re: Bi-directional certificate authentication [vs. passwords]

Tom St Denis <tom@xxxxxxx> writes:

I think people just *assume* this is much harder than it actually is
and throw up their arms.

We've had thirty years of real, practical experience in trying (and failing)
to get this to work, so it's definitely not just assumptions, it really is
incredibly, painfully difficult to do.

Peter.

  • Re: Bi-directional certificate authentication [vs. passwords]
    ... and throw up their arms. ... We've had thirty years of real, practical experience in trying (and failing) ... issuing certs [thereby making the cert gen process a lot harder than ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Bi-directional certificate authentication [vs. passwords]
    ... and throw up their arms. ... We've had thirty years of real, practical experience in trying (and failing) ... issuing certs [thereby making the cert gen process a lot harder than ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Bi-directional certificate authentication [vs. passwords]
    ... and throw up their arms. ... We've had thirty years of real, practical experience in trying (and failing) ... issuing certs [thereby making the cert gen process a lot harder than ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Right to bear arms
    ... Arms etc. ... This to Alfred Robert Holland of St. Paul Cray, ... This is an historical document and I would like to discover more of it. ... Failing that, I'll let it gather dust for another ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Whats wrong with me?
    ... legs, gaining both strength and muscle mass. ... The weird thing is that my bench press is ridiculously weak. ... fail, it's my tricepts failing. ... We compared our arms. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)