Re: Classified NSA ciphers

On Sep 7, 10:47 pm, biject <biject.b...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey!   Imbecile!

AES was designed by two Belgians.

 If the NSA did not bless it. It would never be. But I suspect
that level of thought processing is a little beyond your grasp
of reality.

I like how your version of reality is more plausible in your mind.
Despite the fact that AES was an open process, and the final selection
was down to an OPEN VOTE from the public ... yes, it's totally obvious
now that AES was designed by NSA agents and the vote was all but a
masquerade. Clearly, that's what happened. Because you of course
have proof of this.... right?

Tom

  • Re: OT - Cookies for Gunner
    ... >> Found any NSA cookies? ... > fairly good with a search engine. ... If you just resist the urge to APPEAR on a Reality ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Bush lies about phone numbers
    ... technical definition that does not reflect reality. ... not mining the calls for much data, ... publishing something about Bush criminality who all his/her friends ... and the National Security Agency, NSA, are snooping on our every move. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Usenet readership
    ... correlate with reality, but I don't know about this one. ... I wouldn't be astonished if the NSA tried to keep track of Usenet. ... Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: OT: Life and Death
    ... You were speaking of "God" as if it were a reality, ... pointing out it's not. ... NSA SETI@Home: Scan Evildoers' Telephone Intercepts ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)