Re: Classified NSA ciphers
- From: Tom St Denis <tom@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 05:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 7, 10:47 pm, biject <biject.b...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AES was designed by two Belgians.
If the NSA did not bless it. It would never be. But I suspect
that level of thought processing is a little beyond your grasp
I like how your version of reality is more plausible in your mind.
Despite the fact that AES was an open process, and the final selection
was down to an OPEN VOTE from the public ... yes, it's totally obvious
now that AES was designed by NSA agents and the vote was all but a
masquerade. Clearly, that's what happened. Because you of course
have proof of this.... right?
- Prev by Date: Re: Classified NSA ciphers
- Next by Date: Re: Let us discuss keyexpansion and POTP
- Previous by thread: Re: Classified NSA ciphers
- Next by thread: Re: Classified NSA ciphers