Recommend AES Program, Please

Dear sci.crypt,
Please recommend where I can download an AES program with the
following attributes:
1 The program should allow me to enter the key, not a passphrase.
2 It should be free
3 For Windows XP
4 The ciphertext must have the same number of bytes as the plaintext
that is padded to 128 bit blocks
5 The ciphertext must succeed in one test vector from NIST for
Electronic Code Book mode
KEY = 00000000000000000000000000000000
PLAINTEXT = 80000000000000000000000000000000
CIPHERTEXT expected = 3ad78e726c1ec02b7ebfe92b23d9ec34

I have tried 5 programs and they all failed to meet these goals. Are
these goals too strict?

  • Re: "Rule 30" CA encryption implementation
    ... passphrase, or to get the passphrase, given the passkey other than to ... assuming that the ciphertext is not larger than the ... > plaintext; it's a simple application of the pigeonhole principle. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Initial CTR and Key from HMAC?
    ... Given that I must use a password-based encryption model, ... IV = HMAC_sha256(Passphrase, Plaintext) ... identical ciphertext in the event that the same passphrase ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Vigenere++ Proposal of a (new?) cipher
    ... additional ciphertext shuffling phase. ... which is a fast hash function with a low collision rate and the Mersenne ... plaintext, "C" to indicate the i-th letter of the ciphertext and ... For each character of index "i" of the plaintext: ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: How to cryptanalysis of Japanese PURPLE cipher machine.
    ... I have a question about PURPLE. ... > PURPLE ciphertext in September 1940 and intervals revealed the ... already completely broken the "sixes" -- early-on frequency counts ... great deal of matched plaintext and ciphertext. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Chosen plain text attack on Chaocipher
    ... Submit the plaintext for encipherment ... Assume left wheel is OUHJTGLXAIEMKWVZQRPBSNYFCD and right wheel is ... Note the ciphertext we got: ... It is a repetition of the same 14 letters. ...
    (sci.crypt)