Recommend AES Program, Please
- From: Globemaker <alanfolmsbee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:14:42 -0700 (PDT)
Please recommend where I can download an AES program with the
1 The program should allow me to enter the key, not a passphrase.
2 It should be free
3 For Windows XP
4 The ciphertext must have the same number of bytes as the plaintext
that is padded to 128 bit blocks
5 The ciphertext must succeed in one test vector from NIST for
Electronic Code Book mode
KEY = 00000000000000000000000000000000
PLAINTEXT = 80000000000000000000000000000000
CIPHERTEXT expected = 3ad78e726c1ec02b7ebfe92b23d9ec34
I have tried 5 programs and they all failed to meet these goals. Are
these goals too strict?
- Prev by Date: Re: verify symmetric cipher key?
- Next by Date: Re: verify symmetric cipher key?
- Previous by thread: My Cryptography that is Currently on the Table.
- Next by thread: Re: Recommend AES Program, Please