Re: File Handling in Ada -95.- Demonstartion.

adacrypt <austin.obyrne@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

[...]

File handling i.e. reading in from and writing out to external files
is one of the more difficult operations in programming

No it isn't.

and there is evidence that some crypto users are skirting it by
reading in binary directly from the key board

Nobody has suggested doing that.

[...]

  • Re: Newbie alert !
    ... > I am not only learning Python but programming itself; reading your ... > posts makes me believe that nobody is that much of a beginner here. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Delegates, Generic Methods and algorithms - Functional versus Procedural
    ... I was reading another post and saw an argument that brought ... functional programming is advisable for C#, ... There are books for children, books for teens, books for sci-fi fans, books for computer junkies, etc. ... The problem, then, is when programmers have very different vocabularies. ...
  • Re: New soft processor core paper publisher?
    ... Shouldn't that be "almost nobody Forth writes"? ... code works for things like assemblers and my own projects, ... I do mostly small-systems embedded programming, ... I think Python is the language a customer recommended to me. ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • RE: saving a file in Word
    ... word.macword2001 An obsolete group, don't post here, nobody is reading it. ... practice with VBA. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Query Help
    ... Ever read THE PSYCHOLOGY OF COMPUTER PROGRAMMING by Weinberg? ... native language of people in PL/I classes (this was written when PL/I ... NULL for other reasons, like a zero reading is possible, but a NULL ... status of incinerator we run, i.e. if incinerator is on or off during ...