Re: New Forum: BulletProof, Bitmap Steganography, XOR

I agree. I've made three suggestions that under the right
circumstances might be better: make everyone your friend then you
won't need these techniques or just beat the crap out of the guy who
has information you must have or give them M-O-N-E-Y.

I could offer other insights but there could and probably are better *
that I can't share because to do so could give someone else the edge
they need over what I represent but haven't thought of yet. But upon
futher thought I might change my mind. We'll see.

I'll just mention the movie, Blade Runner and the technology
characterized in that film and you can think about it.

JM