Re: If we could factor large numbers quickly, how exactly does everything break?

On Apr 5, 3:10 pm, "Joseph Ashwood" <ashw...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Pubkeybreaker" <pubkeybrea...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

You can continue with your statements, your inability to extrapolate, your
inability to understand the impact of your life's work, I will choose a
different path.

Your path is one of ignorance.

I note that you still have not replied to my request for you to
show how a P-time oracle for IFP can be used for prime order group
DLP. You
continue to assert that it can.

What? No pithy comeback?

  • Re: Build your own Forth for Microchip PIC: the nature of metacompilation
    ... While you're at it, explain how it is that you believe "many" astronomers still use Forth, when I know it must be very few. ... I know you repeatedly assert your ignorance of programming beyond Forth. ... If somebody came to you and offered a contract to recast work you'd already done by other means into silicon VLSI hardware, would you reject the offer or start studying? ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: So Obama is claiming "Exec Privilege" on Fast and Furious documents ...
    ... You know the funny thing is, even as you try to assert your ... "superiority" over me, your utter and complete ignorance of just about ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Dinosaurs
    ... I know and work with a lot of engineers and very few of them assert anything in ignorance. ... Most of them are quick to spot assertions that are not well founded. ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)