Re: Updating the Historic OTP.
- From: Boon <root@localhost>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:08:18 +0100
Adacrypt seems to have an obsession with ASCII and appears to be
unable to realise that dealing with general binary data is far more
useful and covers a far wider range of situations.
Also excludes many things that don't do well with binary. Try
whistling in binary based notes; be the first to do so.
How is audio encoded on YOUR compact discs?
What is it about sci(ENTIFIC).crypt(OLOGY) that draws so many
kooks, cranks, and non-understanders?
- Prev by Date: Re: On the classification of ciphers
- Next by Date: Re: On selection of polynomials for the Multiple Polynomial Quadratic Sieve
- Previous by thread: Re: Updating the Historic OTP.
- Next by thread: Re: Updating the Historic OTP.