Re: Consolidating to Date.

On Mar 21, 6:03 pm, adacrypt <austin.oby...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 21, 2:08 pm, biject <biject.b...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 21, 4:20 am, adacrypt <austin.oby...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also,
Forgot to say, Alice and Bob have a dedicated closed loop means off-
line - a loop that is used for secure communication alone within the
crypto scheme but when the ciphertext goes on the ether then it is
public in all the usual ways - adacrypt

 If this is the case then Alice and Bob could before any encryption
messages are sent. Send a real random file which should be used
as the secret key. For the only provably secure  OTP which means
your stuff not needed. In fact since the other method provably
secure it would be foolish for anyone to use your stuff.

 Thank You  for providing this extra assumption that you
casually forgot to mention.

 David A. Scott
--
 My Crypto codehttp://bijective.dogma.net/crypto/scott19u.ziphttp://www.jim.com/jame...version
My Compression codehttp://bijective.dogma.net/

If all you'll ever need is a message that is no more than 26
characters long, has no spaces, has no punctuation. is all lowercase
then your'e ok - otherwise you need a better adaptation of the
Vigenere cipher than the one-time pad.- you will have to be foolish
and use my adaptation which can do everything within ASCII up to 14250
characters long and is provably unbreakable according to the published
standards - see the Handbook of Applied Cryptography p.21 -
Definitions -"if a cryptanalyst has ciphertext c1, c2, c3,
c4 .....ct .....

- adacrypt

Well I guess you really don't have a clue how a real OTP works
what is this limit of 26 characters your talking about. Its a limit
that exists in your mind only.

If you have a secure channel between Alice and Bob. Then they
can share a random file or any length up to several giga bytes.

Then when they send what ever that want they used the shared
secret file for the OTP. The secret file of data that they encrypt
doesn't have to ASCII and doesn't have to be as small as your
method seems to be limited too. From your very statement above
this comment. What is this foolish limit of 14250 ASCII characters.
Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds to anyone who has
written crypto programs.

David A. Scott
--
http://www.jim.com/jamesd/Kong/scott19u.zip old version
My Compression code http://bijective.dogma.net/
**TO EMAIL ME drop the roman "five" **
made in the above text. For all I know I might be drugged.
As a famous person once said "any cryptograhic
system is only as strong as its weakest link"

  • Re: Consolidating to Date.
    ... line - a loop that is used for secure communication alone within the ... crypto scheme but when the ciphertext goes on the ether then it is ... characters long, has no spaces, has no punctuation. ... can share a random file or any length up to several giga bytes. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Crypto Mini-FAQ
    ... This crypto mini-faq is an attempt to have something that is more ... For producing secure software, see Writing Secure Code, by Michael ... RC4 is a very popular stream cipher for those reasons. ... How can I encrypt a file on my hard drive? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Crypto Mini-FAQ
    ... This crypto mini-faq is an attempt to have something that is more ... For producing secure software, see Writing Secure Code, by Michael ... RC4 is a very popular stream cipher for those reasons. ... How can I encrypt a file on my hard drive? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Sony unveils next generation hash function
    ... I really don't know how secure it is. ... crypto and keeping things secret they tend to treat it ... there heads off how weak and stupid the Americans ... My Crypto code ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: The Winds of Change - The Three Snake Oils of Cryptography.
    ... colossal crypto strength and the simplicity of being very, ... characters called for by the command line and then ... An unbreakable cipher type is on the table no matter what anybody may ... The source code of a working cipher is downloadable from my website ...
    (sci.crypt)