Re: Consolidating to Date.

On Mar 21, 2:08 pm, biject <biject.b...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 21, 4:20 am, adacrypt <austin.oby...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also,
Forgot to say, Alice and Bob have a dedicated closed loop means off-
line - a loop that is used for secure communication alone within the
crypto scheme but when the ciphertext goes on the ether then it is
public in all the usual ways - adacrypt

 If this is the case then Alice and Bob could before any encryption
messages are sent. Send a real random file which should be used
as the secret key. For the only provably secure  OTP which means
your stuff not needed. In fact since the other method provably
secure it would be foolish for anyone to use your stuff.

 Thank You  for providing this extra assumption that you
casually forgot to mention.

 David A. Scott
--
 My Crypto codehttp://bijective.dogma.net/crypto/scott19u.ziphttp://www..jim.com/jamesd/Kong/scott19u.zipold version
My Compression codehttp://bijective.dogma.net/

If all you'll ever need is a message that is no more than 26
characters long, has no spaces, has no punctuation. is all lowercase
then your'e ok - otherwise you need a better adaptation of the
Vigenere cipher than the one-time pad.- you will have to be foolish
and use my adaptation which can do everything within ASCII up to 14250
characters long and is provably unbreakable according to the published
standards - see the Handbook of Applied Cryptography p.21 -
Definitions -"if a cryptanalyst has ciphertext c1, c2, c3,
c4 .....ct .....

- adacrypt

  • Re: Consolidating to Date.
    ... Alice and Bob have a dedicated closed loop means off- ... For the only provably secure OTP which means ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_Server_and_Client_Analogy_=96_The_New_Cryptograp?= =?windows-1252?Q?h
    ...  If the channel is not secure then we can assume that Eve, ... also has a copy of the server. ... particular permutation that she initially sends to any Bob however is ... The initial delivery of the server that Alice sends to Bob is a once- ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Consolidating to Date.
    ... line - a loop that is used for secure communication alone within the ... crypto scheme but when the ciphertext goes on the ether then it is ... characters long, has no spaces, has no punctuation. ... can share a random file or any length up to several giga bytes. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Consolidating to Date.
    ... line - a loop that is used for secure communication alone within the ... crypto scheme but when the ciphertext goes on the ether then it is ... characters long, has no spaces, has no punctuation. ... can share a random file or any length up to several giga bytes. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Crypto Mini-FAQ
    ... This crypto mini-faq is an attempt to have something that is more ... For producing secure software, see Writing Secure Code, by Michael ... RC4 is a very popular stream cipher for those reasons. ... How can I encrypt a file on my hard drive? ...
    (sci.crypt)