Re: Consolidating to Date.

On Mar 21, 4:20 am, adacrypt <austin.oby...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also,
Forgot to say, Alice and Bob have a dedicated closed loop means off-
line - a loop that is used for secure communication alone within the
crypto scheme but when the ciphertext goes on the ether then it is
public in all the usual ways - adacrypt

If this is the case then Alice and Bob could before any encryption
messages are sent. Send a real random file which should be used
as the secret key. For the only provably secure OTP which means
your stuff not needed. In fact since the other method provably
secure it would be foolish for anyone to use your stuff.

Thank You for providing this extra assumption that you
casually forgot to mention.

David A. Scott
--
My Crypto code
http://bijective.dogma.net/crypto/scott19u.zip

  • Re: One time pads
    ... Lets pretend that the distributing of the key from ... > Alice to Bob is secure. ... Now Bob has the key, he got it, it was distributed. ... Bob and Alice, but entirely unknown to the attacker. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Consolidating to Date.
    ... Alice and Bob have a dedicated closed loop means off- ... line - a loop that is used for secure communication alone within the ... crypto scheme but when the ciphertext goes on the ether then it is ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: authenticated anonymous communication question
    ... > standard protocol that lets Alice and Bob have a secure, ... > MITM can't tell that the conversation is between Alice and Bob (i.e. ... > the attacker can't see the identity credentials). ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Customised Selection Domains for the Raw Encryption Data.
    ... Alice starts off by creating a database to her liking. ... an exact copy of this in its current state to Bob by secure means. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_Server_and_Client_Analogy_=96_The_New_Cryptograp?= =?windows-1252?Q?h
    ...  If the channel is not secure then we can assume that Eve, ... also has a copy of the server. ... particular permutation that she initially sends to any Bob however is ... The initial delivery of the server that Alice sends to Bob is a once- ...
    (sci.crypt)