Re: Consolidating to Date.

On Mar 21, 4:20 am, adacrypt <austin.oby...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also,
Forgot to say, Alice and Bob have a dedicated closed loop means off-
line - a loop that is used for secure communication alone within the
crypto scheme but when the ciphertext goes on the ether then it is
public in all the usual ways - adacrypt

If this is the case then Alice and Bob could before any encryption
messages are sent. Send a real random file which should be used
as the secret key. For the only provably secure OTP which means
your stuff not needed. In fact since the other method provably
secure it would be foolish for anyone to use your stuff.

Thank You for providing this extra assumption that you
casually forgot to mention.

David A. Scott
--
My Crypto code