Re: What do I need to know to design a cryptosystem?

All,

Thanks for all the great replies. I think I can figure out which
advice is worth trusting, and which may not be; I like to think I have
enough math training to be able to look for red flags. E.g., from
what I've heard "the crypto scene" is not really a disaster. That
said, I appreciate the time that everyone who took the time to respond
to my post--even the time of those whose advice I may take with a few
grains of salt. :)

I will start looking at the links provided shortly.

Thanks so much again!

Best,
Phil

  • RE: Cannot set value via event
    ... Advice to Posters. ... Check your post for replies or request for more information. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • RE: Cannot set value via event
    ... Advice to Posters. ... Check your post for replies or request for more information. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Discussion Group Posting Protocol
    ... If you take the advice and choose a newsreader, make sure that it also works with pop3 accounts. ... nasty replies in twelve replies altogether --I ... posts and I only browse ones that I WANT to ... arrangement that I am unaware of then I apologize for the inconvenience but, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: OT: Financial question?
    ... impressed by the length and breadth of the advice given as well as the ... banker can convince you why CD's in his bank are 'the safe and sure fire ... Again, thanks for all the replies and help, and have a great week! ... or buy down your mortgage at 100.00 a month ...
    (comp.sys.hp.mpe)
  • RE: Recordset
    ... Also meant Vb not VBA ... Advice to Posters. ... Check your post for replies or request for more information. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)