Re: Question about polymorphic encryption used by some company
- From: Mok-Kong Shen <mok-kong.shen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:12:33 +0100
I came across this product, called "encrypt stick", they claim to use
I never heard of, called polymorphic encryption.
Anyone could advise if this products sounds like a snake oil?
If for any reason you don't like to use the peer-reviewed algorithms
in software in really 'trustworthy' implementations, the 'only' (next
best) way is to write your own encryption codes, thereby however to
remain 'thoroughly' conscious of the high risks you have 'voluntarily'
engaged yourselves in. Forget everything else on the crypto market!!
M. K. Shen
- Prev by Date: Re: length of pw
- Next by Date: Re: Steganography with drawings
- Previous by thread: Re: Question about polymorphic encryption used by some company