Re: Infinite One-Time Pad, is this product BS?

vanessavertudez@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Jan 26, 11:59 pm, vanessavertu...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Jan 26, 11:04 pm, Paulo Marques <pmarq...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"'thinking outside the box' works better if I know what's inside the box."

There are cases where you don't need to see what's inside the box.
For example, it is plane to see that SR-71 Blackbird is faster than
Boeing X-43.
Do we still need to see the components used, designs, etc to believe
it is.
Sometimes, logical judgement is enough. Digging the internals is just
a secondary.

That was just a signature that my email client selected at random. I
left it intact, because it sort of fitted the thread. In your own
example: yes, you can see that the plane is faster, but you can't really
see why. So knowing what's inside really works _better_.

As I understand, John based his judgement of the matter on the
logical point of view. I also tried the software Infinite One-Time Pad
and logically, it is unbreakable.

And a lot of people have explained why is logic is flawed, but is
replies to that have been similar to:

"you know dude, "unicity distance" is dead dude, and that algebra and
mathematics are soooo square dude, you need to understand the new
extreme programming concepts that go beyond mathematics, dude... oh
yeah, and some files are really big, dude"

Now listen to that and tell me if you don't see a bong in there
somewhere? ;)

--
Paulo Marques - www.grupopie.com

"Who is general Failure and why is he reading my disk?"

  • Re: OT: Bushtard Shot Down Steve Fossetts Plane!!!!
    ... Fossett manged to parachute out of the plane but he is now being ... chased by Bushtards secret army of half human half ostrich soldiers!! ... Mr. Dude is exactly who Miss Teen South Carolina was talking about... ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: OT: Bushtard Shot Down Steve Fossetts Plane!!!!
    ... Fossett manged to parachute out of the plane but he is now being ... chased by Bushtards secret army of half human half ostrich soldiers!! ... Except that his plane was missing over Nevada and Area 51 is in New ... having been there a few times I say Mr Dude is correct. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: Does the panel approve?
    ... Because a plane is something very ... Dude, with all your imported lingo and talk of 'gas', I should be a little ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Why not blame the Airplane Terrorist for his actions?
    ... One dude with a gun ... of the plane. ... Oh hell, how can we do that since they ... wone even let me carry my 2 inch Buck on the plane. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Was I Wrong?
    ... I can't imagine some dude I never met before ... yelling at me on a plane and then telling to me hurry up dickhead. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)